- Strategies for Public Transport in Cities -
SPUTNIC is a project funded by the European Commission under 6th Framework Programme.
SPUTNIC is dedicated to challenges faced by local and regional public transport systems in transition. These challenges include the emergence of a competitive environment, changing institutional frameworks and increasingly scarce financial resources.
SPUTNIC seeks to help make public transport systems more attractive and efficient by providing:
- support to stakeholders to anticipate and prepare for emerging challenges;
- an overview of state-of-the-art knowledge and research; and
- specific guidelines and practical tools.
Planned activities fall into four priority areas:
- Market organisation,
- Customer relations,
- Corporate management,
- Equipment and operational aspects
Each priority area is supported by a working group of public transport professionals.
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die SPUTNIC Homepage.